A review of recent numbers offers indicators for media professionals about where the advertising may come from in Latam.
A new feature from MediaDesk—the premier platform for programmatic buying in Latin America—will make programmatic buying by audience widely available to brands who wish to refine their targeting with online display ad campaigns.
- 2014 Latin American Media Consumption October 21, 2014
- The Top 10 Tech Trends in Latin America October 16, 2014
- The Latest on Latin American Media and Marketing November 17, 2014
- 99% of Social Media Posts Lead to Little or No Engagement November 17, 2014
- 4 Great Uses of Branded Content in Latin America November 17, 2014
- Latam Digital Media Trends for 2015: An Interview with Fernando Monedero of MEC November 19, 2014
- Tendencias con medios digitales en Latam en 2015: Una entrevista con Fernando Monedero de MEC November 19, 2014
- Los 6 productos que más se venderán en Latam en 2015 November 17, 2014
- Lo último sobre medios y marketing en Latinoamérica November 17, 2014
- El 99% de los posts en las redes sociales son ignorados November 17, 2014
About the author
- Social media, internet use and marketing in Latin America on Mexico Becomes Latin America’s #1 Mobile Market
- Radio heerst nog steeds in Latijns-Amerika | PanAmericana on 2014 Latin American Media Consumption
- FedEx prevê volume recorde no período de festas | Refrescante - As últimas notícias do dia no Brasil e no mundo on The Strongest E-Commerce Markets in Latin America
- ExoClick Continues its Mobile Carrier Enlargement in LatAm and Australia | Costas on An Overview of Latin America’s Mobile Market for 2014
- 7 Tips To Win with the Brazilian i-Consumer | My two cents on Digital Marketing on What Brazilian Consumers Want
Ignacio Roizman, Chief Operations Officer for US Media Consulting, speaking about programmatic buying at Red Innova in Buenos Aires on June 27, 2013.