Google Think Insights recently published an interesting infographic on Brazilian Internet users, all based on recent research.
Even though it’s in Portuguese, most of the data is easy to figure out. Some of the highlights are:
- 48% of Brazilians are connected to the Internet
- 74% of Brazilians aged 15 to 49 are online
- Smartphone penetration in Brazil went from 26% in 2013 to 29% in 2014
- Tablet penetration in Brazil is at 9%
- 80% of Brazilians compare products online before buying them.
And more. Click on the link below to view the infographic:
Please contact us to find out more how we can increase efficiencies for Latin American agencies through media services like planning or buying or via advertising technology solutions like programmatic buying.