This post is also available in: Spanish
Programmatic ad spending in Latin America will spike by 600% in 2015. This projection comes from a March 2014 report from International Data Corporation (IDC). The firm indicates that total programmatic display ad spending in Latin America will be US$600,000 in 2014 but then leap to nearly US$4 million in 2015.
But that’s just the beginning of the massive growth:
- In 2016 programmatic buying in Latin America will grow by 198% and reach nearly US$12 million
- In 2017 programmatic buying in Latin America will grow by 136% and reach US$27 million
- In 2018 programmatic buying in Latin America will grow by 98% and reach US$54 million
So in 4 years (2014 to 2018) we will see programmatic spending in Latin America increase by 8,900%.
A Strategic Solution to a Tough Challenge
While these numbers are impressive, it’s still quite a challenge for agencies to take advantage of this surge in programmatic buying. First, building or adapting a platform for programmatic buying requires a huge time and money investment. It also takes major investment to build an in-house team of professionals specialized in programmatic buying, not to mention a team to manage accounts and keep everything on track.
This is why we created MediaDesk, which has now become the premier programmatic buying platform in Latin America. With MediaDesk, an agency doesn’t need to have a large team focused with members focused on data science and optimization: our platform handles that. We custom-built MediaDesk to the needs of agencies in Latin America so they’d have the intelligence they need to optimize campaigns and deliver the best results for their clients. Some of the reasons MediaDesk works so well for agencies include:
- A proprietary real-time bidding (RTB) system created specifically for the Latin American online ad market (not licensed software from another firm)
- The ability to buy with Mexican, Argentine and Colombian pesos, along with Brazilian reais and U.S. dollars, among other currencies
- A new tool (about to debut) that lets agencies buy by audience: we developed this through a partnership with Navegg, one of Latam’s leading online market research firms
Of course, the best way for you to see how MediaDesk can allow your firm to spike your revenues from programmatic without major investments and training is to request a free demo.
To arrange one, contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: some email programs will automatically add a .com at the end of the address. Please remove that and send to the address as spelled above so that the message reaches us.)